Back-Up Child & Adult/Elder Care
The Back-Up Care Advantage Program® is your safety net, subsidized by your employer, for when disruptions to your regular dependent care arrangements (for children or adult/elders) happen and you need to get to work. We will arrange temporary care for you, quickly and conveniently, at one of our high-quality child care centers or find a fully screened and credentialed caregiver to come to you, where and when you need one.
The Back-Up Care Advantage Program offers a quick, dependable solution for those urgent, high-stress situations when you need temporary care and don’t have time to arrange it yourself:
- School is cancelled
- Your nanny isn’t available
- School is out, but camp hasn’t started
- A parent, spouse, or grandparent just had surgery
- Your loved one’s regular caregiver is going on vacation
- Any other situation that would cause you to miss work
Back-Up Care Advantage™ provides affordable care with low copays, subsidized by your employer. Bright Horizons makes all the arrangements, so your loved ones get the temporary care they need and you get the peace of mind you need.