Back-Up Child & Adult/Elder Care
Your safety net for when disruptions to your regular care arrangements happen .
The Back-Up Care Advantage Program® is your safety net, subsidized by your employer, for when regular care arrangements fall through and you need to get to work. We will arrange care for you, quickly and conveniently, at one of our high-quality child care centers or find a fully screened and credentialed caregiver to come to you, where and when you need one.
The Back-Up Care Advantage Program offers a quick turnaround time with an unbeatable fill-rate, so it’s designed specifically to secure care during these urgent, high-stress situations:
- School is cancelled
- Your nanny isn’t available
- School is out, but camp hasn’t started
- A parent, spouse or grandparent just had surgery
- Your loved one’s regular caregiver is going on vacation
- Any other situation that would cause you to miss work
Back-Up Care Advantage™ means your employer pays for care and Bright Horizons® makes all the arrangements, so you can have peace of mind to focus on other priorities in your life...